LOVE my New, Flat, Tight Tummy and Small Waist. Dr. Meadows is the Best - Commerce, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Meadows and I...

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Meadows and I couldn't be more pleased with my doctor, the office staff and the surgical outcomes. Dr. Meadows deserves 5 stars all the way around.
I am only 6 days post op with my tummy tuck and liposuction of flanks and back and I love what I see already. I can't wait for the final results. Even a little swollen at 6 days post op, my stomach is flat and my waist is small. I love it!

I have read all of the awful stories about recovery and pain and was fully prepared to be almost bedridden so I couldn't believe that I had NO pain my first day post op and that I could stand up straight! The doctor had to remind me to hunch over and walk like a little old lady for the first week. LOL

My first day post op Dr. Meadows put me in the hyperbaric chamber for 1 hour of oxygen therapy to help speed up the healing process It was so relaxing I almost fell asleep.

I used the pain meds for the first 2 days only because I thought I should but decided that on day 3 post op that I really didn't need any and I haven't taken any pain meds since.

The worst part of recovery for me is boredom. I can't wait till Friday when I get the second drain out and can go for a short walk outside. I having been walking laps around the inside of my livingroom and bedroom to keep the circulation moving and I am excited about taking an easy walk with my hubby in the fresh air.
I will update with before and after pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.

4 1/2 weeks post TT

Going on 5 weeks since tummy tuck and the results just keep getting better. I do not have my pre- surgery pics to provide you but will post them when I get them from my docs office. They take post-surgery photos at 12 weeks.

My measurements went from about a 30.5 inch waist to 27.5 . My hips have lost only 1/2 inch from 36 to 35.5 but I am still VERY happy! I can sit down and not have fat rolls fall over my pants. Yea :)

Right and left side 4.5 weeks post TT

I still have swelling in my lower abdomen but from everything I've read that is normal and swelling can take up to 3 months to resolve. Swelling is worse at night after I have been active and exercised.

I'm not suing anything for my scar yet, yet coconut oil to keep it moisturized. I want to begin scar therapy but my doc asked me to wait till 6 weeks post tt.

What is good to use to lighten the scar?

tummy 41/2 weeks

waist is 3 inches smaller post TT...no fat rolls Yea :)

I would recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Meadows to anyone considering surgical and non-surgical cosmetic intervention. I am SO glad to have found this wonderful surgeon. He is the best!