48 Year Old Mom of Three Wanting to Turn Back the Clock a Few Years - Commerce, GA

I've been going to Dr. Meadows for several years....

I've been going to Dr. Meadows for several years. I've seen him or one of his staff for every thing from colds to Botox. I have always been treated with kindness and respect. This summer, I decided to have a little more "invasive" work done on my face. I hated the area around my mouth and jaw line because of "sagging" issues. I was also developing little wrinkles around my mouth. Dr. Meadows talked with me about options and we decided on the lower face lift with fat transfer to my cheeks and lips. He talked with me again about the procedure during my pre-op and answered questions. He and his staff are always so patient and reassuring, I was not nervous at all! The day of the surgery, he and his nurse prayed over me and when I woke up, the nurse was loving, gentle, and..... motherly. I was prepared for pain and bruising afterwards but, I was amazed that there was nothing more than mild discomfort. I have to admit that I have a low tolerance for pain and I only felt a slight tightness and a little soreness. I had very little swelling and bruising and I attribute that to Dr. Meadows delicate handy work. I was able to attend a company function in Chicago less than two weeks after the surgery..... My face healed so well I only applied my usual mascara and lip gloss (I never wear make up). I was given a list of how to take care of myself afterwards and followed it to the letter! Dr. Yeung contacted me for several days following the surgery to check on me.... even on the following Saturday! I am now 3 weeks post op, continuing to heal, and doing everything (except lifting heavy weights) that I did prior to the surgery. There are a few other procedures that I will have done in the next few years and I will trust Dr. Meadows and his team to handle those for me! A special thank you to Alexa and April...... you ladies are the BEST!

Dr. Meadows and his entire team are professional yet, kind and attentive. I am always treated warmly and respectfully by everyone in the office. I trust Dr. Meadows and his team with all of my medical/health and cosmetic needs.