Great Experience, Great Surgeon - Commerce, GA

I had an augmentation done 2 years previous to...

I had an augmentation done 2 years previous to meeting with Dr Meadows. The original implants had "bottomed out" and were sitting very low on my chest. I was very unhappy with the result after the amount of time and money I had spent on the procedure. I heard about Dr Meadows through a work colleague that highly recommended him and his staff.

I went to his office for an initial consultation and was very impressed. He was kind, thorough, and incredibly knowledgeable in all aspects of the field. I decided I wanted to remove the initial implant and put in a larger size w/ more projection. He gave me his opinion, a quote on the amount it would cost (SO much more realistic and affordable than I had previously paid), and answered every question I had.

From that very first visit I felt that he cared for me as a patient and really wanted me to feel my best. I was incredibly grateful and impressed with him and his staff.

I love my results, I finally feel confident and happy with the way I look again and I can absolutely attribute that to the experience and amazing work of Dr Meadows and staff.

Amazing man & surgeon! Incredibly grateful for the work and care he provided me with.