Needed Lipo in Some Trouble Areas - Commack, NY

I am in my late 40’s and I work out 3-5 times...

I am in my late 40’s and I work out 3-5 times per week and eat pretty well however with time and gravity I had some areas on my body that just was not responding to diet and exercise. I had a consultation with Dr. Theodore Diktaban and his staff and he did not judge me because I came in with a sheet full of questions. He addressed all of my concerns made me feel comfortable. After the consultation I knew that I wanted him to perform my procedure. I had smartlipo done on my abdomen, outer/inner thighs and my full back. The procedure which I had three weeks ago was done under local anesthesia and except for some minor pain during the procedure I was sleeping most of the time.

Dr. Diktaban’s staff was the greatest they are kind and thoughtful and I felt completely comfortable during the procedure and after the procedure.

I am there weeks post op and still have some swelling but I can see the results in my thighs and my love (hate) handles are gone. I look forward to seeing the full results in the next few months.

I would highly recommend Theodore Diktaban he is a great doctor, highly skilled and compassionate.