32 Yrs Old Sick of Being Heavy ..tried Diet and Exercising and Nothing Works for Me :(

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My smart lipo procedure is a week away Praying the...

My smart lipo procedure is a week away Praying the fat will go away and I'll start feeling comfortable with myself and actually like myself .how sad is that hating your body since your 14 yrs old.. . I've been wanting Lipo since I was 14 yrs old.. I would ask every yr for Christmas for it and my parents wouldn't get it for me so I finally said I need to do this and doing it by myself since no one in my family wants me to do it they say Iam an idiot for doing this . I've tried diet and exercise and nothing works due to not being able to eat chicken and salad everyday of my life since Iam a very picky eater I don't like seafood I don't like any type of turkey. I have to be in the mood for meat or I won't eat it and can only eat once or twice a day, and I throw up after I eat but I don't make myself it just comes up and don't lose weight no matter what .. so I hope and pray that smart Lipo will work for me ...

29 hrs after.. unsure if it worked yet.. upper and lower abdomen, flanks and part of bra roll..

I think I was walking around and doing too many things today . Haven't really rested. My stomach and back hurt a lot .. took a shower took my bandages off after drying off put neosporen on my 12 incisions, had my mom hand wash and try to blow dry the garment while showering.. deff need someone to help you with getting the garment back on..