Restylane for my Under Eyes Took Years off my Face

I am a 55 year old man who is not planning to...

I am a 55 year old man who is not planning to retire any time soon. It is important for me to look well and be ready to perform like a much younger man. I noticed that wrinkles and circles developed under my eyes making me tired looking and wanted to do something about it that was not a surgery.
I was referred by a co worker to Dr Messina in Commack , which surprised me because I didn't really think about males getting plastic work.
Dr. Messina recommended Restylane for the areas under my eyes , the guy who referred me got Jueverderm but Dr Messina didn't like that under the eyes and thought that the Restylane was better in that area so I trusted him. (Aside , he does have a calmness about him that makes you feel comfortable)
I thought being it was a shot in my face and just under the eye it would hurt but no , it barely hurt at all. He used a special flat point needle( sorry I forgot the real name) but he made a little nick in the skin and put the needle into that.
The results were instant and got better in a few days. Dr. Messina said that this area is full of capillaries and I may see a bruise but that didn't happen. He also said expect it to go for 9-12 months which is good with me.
I am sending my 2 photos one before and one 5 minutes after we were done. Im not yellow like the first picture, I took that one with my cell the other was Dr. Messina's camera.
Commack Physician

I never did anything like this before and was a little scared and in a way embarraced since I didn't think men did this stuff. Dr. Messina explained everything to me as if we had all the time in the world and even showed me all the different "fillers" and what they are best used for. He gave me the shots slowly and calmly not only making me feel secure but without pain. I feel great and look younger, had no days off from work and I think the other guys are thinking okay why does Gregg look so refreshed.