Tummy Tuck N Lipo ! - Columbus, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to...

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to large babies and having csection left me with stubborn excess skin and handles that diets could not solve! I lost more weight than I gained but nothing! My pain level was very minimal. I was on my week faster than I thought I would be. Dr Pagadala did an amazing job on my TT and I feel great even 2 weeks later! Wonderful dr!

Tummy tuck n lipo

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to large babies and having csection left me with stubborn excess skin and handles that diets could not solve! I lost more weight than I gained but nothing! I decided on a tummy tuck and lipo. I had over 2lbs of skins of removed and of course the fat from lipo! My pain level was very minimal. I was on my feet faster than I thought I would be. At 2 weeks post I look and feel great! Dr Pagadala did an amazing job on my TT and I feel great even 2 weeks later! Wonderful dr!

4WPO Tummy Tuck n Lipo UPDATE!

Here I am almost 5weeks post op after tummy tuck, lipo and muscle repair! I have never felt more fabulous or more confident!!! Dr. Pagadala gave me something I haven't I had in years (aside from confidence) a waist!!! Having this new body gives more incentive to exercise to maintain this new found waist!

Dr Pagadala is thorough with his exams and answering any questions. Wonderful work!