Tummy Tuck N Lipo ! - Columbus, GA

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to...

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to large babies and having csection left me with stubborn excess skin and handles that diets could not solve! I lost more weight than I gained but nothing! My pain level was very minimal. I was on my week faster than I thought I would be. Dr Pagadala did an amazing job on my TT and I feel great even 2 weeks later! Wonderful dr!

Tummy tuck n lipo

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancies due to large babies and having csection left me with stubborn excess skin and handles that diets could not solve! I lost more weight than I gained but nothing! I decided on a tummy tuck and lipo. I had over 2lbs of skins of removed and of course the fat from lipo! My pain level was very minimal. I was on my feet faster than I thought I would be. At 2 weeks post I look and feel great! Dr Pagadala did an amazing job on my TT and I feel great even 2 weeks later! Wonderful dr!

4WPO Tummy Tuck n Lipo UPDATE!

Here I am almost 5weeks post op after tummy tuck, lipo and muscle repair! I have never felt more fabulous or more confident!!! Dr. Pagadala gave me something I haven't I had in years (aside from confidence) a waist!!! Having this new body gives more incentive to exercise to maintain this new found waist!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pagadala is thorough with his exams and answering any questions. Wonderful work!