Very Pleased with Non-Surgical Nose Job Results - Columbus, OH

After much consideration and research into...

After much consideration and research into non-surgical nose jobs, I finally decided to seek out a consultation with a physician who performed these types of procedures. I came across Dr. Harper's name on RealSelf, and couldn't be happier that I did. By the end of my consultation, all my questions were thoroughly answered and I felt confident in my anticipated results so I went ahead and had the procedure done that day. I received several injections of filler, and felt little to no discomfort. The results were instant and I was very pleased. I experienced no bruising, and other than slight soreness in the tip of my nose for a few days, I had no adverse occurrences after the procedure. I absolutely love the new shape of my nose and feel much more confident with my side profile appearance. If you are at all on the fence about having a non-surgical nose job, I would definitely recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Harper because my only regret is that I didn't have this procedure done sooner. I don't have any before/after pictures to post myself, but they are available on the Juvly website.
Columbus Physician