Skilled and Trustworthy - Columbus, OH

Finally broke down and got my nose done after...

Finally broke down and got my nose done after seeing a picture of myself that made me cringe. My nose had a bulbous tip that always bothered me and the bump was unflattering. The doctor did a conservative job that removed the bulbousness while maintaining my mediterranian 'look'. It was a lot of money for me but I'm glad I did it.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr Mike for a rhinoplasty and, later on, some fillers. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy IMO and knows what he is doing. He didn't seem super talkative but he 'got' the look I wanted and did a nice job that didn't make me look like my nose was 'done'. Sullivan Center will NOT 'hard sell' you on services and they will be very honest if they think a treatment is overly aggressive or something that you don't really need. I wish they had more before and after pictures to look at in their binder and I would have loved to chat with the doctor more but he's pretty busy. Definitely recommend.