Extremely Happy with Ultherapy Procedure 6 Weeks out. Columbus, OH

I was not ready for a full facelift but wanted to...

I was not ready for a full facelift but wanted to do something natural to improve my appearance. I was extremely fortunate to connect with Nancy Dovell M.S, L.E. of the Grandview Aesthetics Center in Columbus, Ohio. Not only is Nancy extremely knowledgeable and highly skilled in her background, she is very gentle and patient during the procedure. Although Ulterapy is not pain free, I found it to be extremely tolerable due to Nancy's application.

It has now been 6 weeks since the procedure and I am already seeing results , especially at my jawline. I am really not supposed to begin seeing full results until the 2 month mark so I am excited to see what is to come.

I would suggest that anyone interested in Ultherapy contact Nancy Dovell, at the Grandview Aesthetic Center.
nancy Dovell

Excellent care by Nancy Dovell, MS LE at Grandview Aesthetics Center. I am looking forward to working with her in the future.