6 Mos Post Opp BBL and Not Happy at All!! - Columbus, OH

My doc told me at my last appt I'd have with him...

My doc told me at my last appt I'd have with him about 6wks out tht it takes 6 mos to heal and here I am extremely depressed about my results. I did everything I was told to do and look almost identical as I did pre Opp I cry a lot when I think of the sacrificing I did to come up with the money I needed to pay for it I sold a lot of valuables bcuz I wanted it tht bad but now tht I'm still in the same boat as prior im extremely saddened and don't know wht to do. Should I contact my doc and tell him this? I don't have more money to fix this and I went thru I feel an entirely too much bruising swelling and pain to not have gotten any results so im left thinking I'm one of those cases that the patient gets their money taken and to hell with really giving me wht I paid for. Help?! Anybody??

Made appt a cpl months ago .. All BAD! Dr Preston Gahana oh (beware!)

So now myself and two friends I referred to this doc have all been changed for the rest of our lives. He messed all three of us up we all are depressed these days and avoid mirrors. He tried to get me to pay for a whole second round ... Same surgery... Same doc. He made so many "I guarantee and I promise" statements pre op and post opp he told me (over a year later) it was in my head. Actually it's in the mirror , in my measurements and a few other places but in my head it wasn't. Dr Preston in Gahana Ohio near Columbus needs to be put completely out of biz and his license yanked off his wall he destroyed my self esteem I have since been in the house except to go to the store. I stopped dating and am depressed bcuz of how I look. I want to try again but I now live in Lexington Ky and need someone near where I live. I. An travel to Cincinnati as well but only if a doc will help me to gain my confidence back and just do his job. Dr Preston I hope u read this.. SHAME ON U SIR!!! Shameful man and Doctor you are!! I trusted you and with a straight face you took my money and gave me absolutely nothing. Bcuz of this I had to decline modeling offers and music video jobs. You ruined a new possible career and the last two yrs (so far) of my life!!

Not going to say at this moment