Los Angeles, California Native, Relocated to Columbus for Work -Columbus, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Born in Santa Monica, raised in Redondo Beach,...

Born in Santa Monica, raised in Redondo Beach, California.
You become extremely spoiled having top notch everything at your disposal whenever you want or need anything. It took me 4- years to discover Columbus's best kept secret, The Sullivan Center! Dina Maynard could work anywhere in the world she chose to. Fortunately, her loyalty belongs exclusively to Dr. Michael Sullivan. Excellent Medical trained esthetician! Read her bio at The Sullivan Center.Com. Together with Dr. Sullivan I am undoing years of Southern California sun damage. Her respect and admiration for Dr. Sullivan has always been evident and genuine in our conversations about treatments and finally, surgery this October. Trust me, don't waste your time and money, see the best!

Don't look any further!

I first discovered the Sullivan Centre 8 years ago when I relocated to Columbus from Los Angeles for work. I’ll admit I was skeptical. Moving to a smaller city, I wondered if I would find the kind of care I had been used to in Los Angeles. I was so fortunate to discover the Sullivan Centre by seeing their incredible medical esthetician, Dina Maynard. She has guided and directed me on my skincare now for years and she has always exceeded my expectations in every way! It was Dina, who introduced me to doctor Michael Sullivan. I remember my first impression of him. He was so genuine and really took the time to make me feel at ease and welcomed. He is a man of great integrity. He is never a salesman. He simply wants what is best for his patients, not his billable hours. I have now had two plastic surgery procedures by doctor Mike over an 8 year expanse. I had never had this type of surgery before. He truly is as much an artist as he is a physician. I look younger and I look like myself. I never lost my own unique look that I was born with. I easily look 10-years younger! He never overdoes anything. Whether you have a  a surgical procedure or an injectable facial filler, he knows exactly what you need at a glance. None of his patients look as though they ever stepped foot in his office. I ask you? Who doesn’t want that kind of a doctor working on them? His staff is impeccable! They are all guided by the same integrity, kindness and professionalism as doctor Micheal Sullivan. Please don’t look any further. It simply doesn’t get any better!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best place for skin care and cosmetic surgery in Columbus, Ohio. Native, Los Angeles,Ca. Cary E. Kenner.