Liposonix Lower Abdomen - Columbus, OH

I had been searching for a few months to get rid...

I had been searching for a few months to get rid of my stubborn pouch that would not seem to leave. I worked out heavily but still had this little roll of fat under my abs. I had the procedure today and I will update bi-weekly! Pain: Moderate (but I have high-tolerance). I was given 1mg Xanax to help ease the pain but sadly the drug did not kick in until AFTER my procedure. Pics Later! Once the full 8-12 months pass by I will decide whether it was worth it or not. (I only had the procedure today). Oh, it is 6 hours later and I feel no pain! I am heading to the gym soon. Thank you.

2 weeks later

I have no pictures to offer, but I will update my review. The pain has been minimal, I work out almost daily and am able to do crunches. I felt swollen and bloated for these past 2 weeks but it has finally gone down. I had no bruising except a small insignificant spot above the belly button. Every so often I might fell a light stabbing feeling in my stomach but it passes almost instantly. I am already seeing some slight results, but I will not get my hopes up until I reach the 6 week mark at least.
Columbus Physician

I found her very knowledgeable about the Liposonix product. Although this was the only place in town to offer a $75.00 consultation fee it was well worth it! She also offered coolsculpting and smartlipo! The fact that she offered all three options I felt made her the most knowledgeable doctor I had consulted with. Her prices were fair and then she even offered me an additional 20% off if I acted as a training patient for a nurse to gain here certification. By no fault of Dr. Mudd's urgency, we were unable to get the proper official trainer to fly in. I ended up paying full price. I was a bit annoyed at this since I had to wait a full month to get my appointment scheduled and wanted the operation sooner the better (I am moving 6 days cross-country after I had this treatment). If they would have offered a 5% off discount for troubling me for an entire month I would not have been this displeased. The actual treatment was quick and they kept me distracted from the pain with idle talk. They offered me 1 mg of Xanax for the pain. I felt they gave it to me too late because I noticed the Xanax did not kick in until AFTER my operation. So yes, it was painful; but it was not unbearable. Overall they did their best to make me comfortable (excluding the lack of the Xanax kicking in). Then came the complications of using my Care Credit card. Although I was concerned about the 6-month financing option they were eventually able to scrape together for me...I have decided that 6 months is better than stressing over payment for 18 months. I had only wished they were more "on-the-ball" about things. But my case seemed like a rare and difficult one to handle seeing as though all the other patients I've seen walk in there have ease with any clerical or payment issues. Overall the staff was extremely friendly and professional.