25 Years Old, Had 2 Kids & Although I'm Not Fat at All, I Had a Lot of It in the Only Places I Didn't Want It - Columbus, OH

I was tired of looking in the mirror and being...

I was tired of looking in the mirror and being completely ashamed and disgusted by my reflection. Before this surgery, I didn't even like my fiance/longtime partner and father of my 2 children to see me naked. Love begins within yourself, and if you don't love yourself, you can't begin to let others love you. Almost immediately after my procedure, despite the swelling, I felt like a different person, the entire shape of my body was modified, and beautifully at that. Although it was extremely expensive and the recovery was rough for a while, it was completely worth it, I love myself again after almost 8 years of self loathing.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Centeno was very personable, and easy to talk to. He answered all of my questions, went over all of my options, and gave me his opinion when I asked. Almost 5 months after my surgery, there are a couple of touch ups or tweaks that may need done, and he has given me options and assured me that they will be taken care of. Overall though, I'd say the surgery was a complete success!