45 Yo MD with Frontal Thinning. Columbus, OH

Over the past several years I've been noticing...

Over the past several years I've been noticing gradual frontal thinning that has gotten more noticeable in the last 2 to 3 years. After exploring my options and investigating practitioners, I was very pleased to come upon Dr. John Frank. I was even more pleased to see that I didn't have to travel to Manhattan because he also had an office right here in Ohio. I'm a physician, so I'm very selective about who I choose to treat me. Well, Dr. Frank fit the bill. The whole process could not of been more pleasant and comfortable. From the moment I reached out, John was accessible. His staff responded to my inquiry within a day and I had a call scheduled with the Doctor within two. John took all the time I needed to delve into any questions I had, even scheduling followup calls to make sure he got to know me, review my photos and understand my goals. When we finally agreed that the right approach was a transplant, he worked with me to schedule it at a time that would work into my busy schedule. I'm often in front of individuals and groups in my work, so I needed to understand how long it would take for me to recover and be able to go back to work without anyone noticing. John's estimate was spot on, and when I return to work after five days no one had any idea that I had just undergone an FUT procedure with about 2400 transplants placed in and around my exciting hair. John was careful to minimally impact my existing hairs so I was able to cover the affected areas, and by following his recommendations after the procedure scabbing was quite minimal as to be not noticeable. The procedure itself was a breeze. After a little bit of minor discomfort with the local anesthetic, I had no discomfort thereafter. In fact, I can honestly say that thanks to Dr. Frank and his team's relaxed but professional operation and given my busy schedule both at work at home, that 7 hour procedure was the most relaxing part of my week. I know that sounds like a joke, but it's actually true. I'm now about two weeks out and have just had my stitches removed from the donor sites. So far I could not be happier with the experience and the recovery. I can feel and see stubble where the transplants have taken hold and I'm excited to see how the hairs grow in over the coming months. If you're considering doing something about your thinning hair, I honestly can't imagine a more competent, accessible, compassionate, and capable group then Dr. Frank and his team.
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon