It's Finally My Time - Columbus, GA

I just want to be able to tuck my blouse in my...

I just want to be able to tuck my blouse in my skirt were something form fitting and not look pregnant I had gastric bypass 11yrs ago and have this huge tire around my mid section finally it's time to go.I've been able to keep over 120 lbs off for over 11yrs I'm proud of that and want to finish my transformation.

4 Days until the big day

Just 4 more days thank you for all your comments and support i've been working out with a personal trainer for the last 2 months lost 15 pounds and I feel so strong just ready to transition to the flat side I forgot to mention my birthday is September the 13th what a b-day gift to myself

24 Hrs to go

Hello everyone I have less then 24 hrs until my new body I will post before pics in the morning and hopefully if I'm up to it after surgery good and my God bless everyone.

Up dating my experience

I did it I made it to the flat side my experience was great I have a really wonderful Dr,Dr Cochran in Columbus Ga i would recommend him in a heart beat.He said I was a great patient my recovery is not that bad.

I had it done and I'm so happy with my results

Hi RS family I'm so happy I had my second follow up today I'm doing well I've lossed 18lbs since the surgery 4 weeks ago I'm working out as normal no more stomach I'm so happy.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He's down to earth easy to talk to I felt so comfortable with my clothes off in front of him everyone in his practice was so nice friendly I've seen his work on this site very nice.His prices are a lot before then the Doctor in ATL I've been on 4 consultations and he has the experience