Feeling Great and Blessed!! - Columbus, GA

I had Tummy Tuck, small Lipo and Muscle Repair. ...

I had Tummy Tuck, small Lipo and Muscle Repair. Overall the experience was not bad. My C-section was more painful. Although I worked out for almost 2 years before my Tummy Tuck. I am almost a month out....about 3 1/2 weeks and I feel great! I've had no problems swelling, I'm walking upright, no pain and ready to hit the gym again. I've been taking Bromelain twice a day, I think that helps. I drink protein shakes, take Vitamin C, iron pills and One a Day women's vitamins. I just wear a girdle and a waist trainer over it. The waist trainer over the girdle allows my stomach to produce sweat which I also thinks reduces my swelling. My incision is healing wonderfully, I haven't put anything on it. Dr C is like don't waste your money on anything so I'm not sure what scar treatment I'll use if any. Maybe scar strips on my sides later. I'm just waiting on my Bbutton to completely heal...which is doing great...then I'll be in my half shirts lol. Overall I'm truly blessed and Dr Cochran did an excellent job and God made it all possible.

More Pics

More Pics of the scar
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was great. I felt comfortable, very informed, very prepared and well taken care of it. Highly Recommended