52 Yr Old Nurse, Mother of 4 Adult Daughters and Grandmother of 4 - Columbus, GA

I've been a fan to this site for about a year....

I've been a fan to this site for about a year. Finally build up my nerves to have a Tummy Tuck performed in November. I had a consult first with Dr Pagedila in Columbus, Ga. Then I read reviews on Dr Cochran, which is in the same building with Dr Pagedila, and decided to have a consult with him. As soon as he walked in the room, I knew he would be my surgeon. His bedside manner is remarkable! He was very informative and answered all my questions before I asked them. I paid my $250 deposit on this day and scheduled my surgery for 11/11/16. I'm excited and nervous at the same time

Two weeks pre surgery

1 day postop

6 days postop

6days postop

Pre surgery

Feeling Good!!!

Feeling great! Dr C is amazing!!!!

7 wks postop still have some swellen

Postop Visit

Hello Real Self Family. I had my 8wk follow up appt today with Dr C. He walked into my room and said " you look great." He was his charming self like always. I received a couple of cortisone injections into the navel today to help decrease the thickness of the scar tissue. I thought it was going to hurt, but it didn't. The visit went well. Got approval to start my boot camp/cross fit classes again. I had a little more abdominal edema today due to having bronchitis and been coughing like crazy, putting more stress on the abdominal area. Won't see Dr C again for 3-4 months. Happy healing to all. Prayers go up to everyone that is on this "snatched" journey. May God continue to bless and cover you.

Wearing a dress finally!

Preparing to workout

It only gets better

3 months postop

Today is a good day!

Almost 5 months postop

Dr C is a great doctor! My surgery was 11/11/16 and I have no regrets. He transformed my body and I will forever be great full. His bedside manner was really good and him alone with his staff was very attentive to my needs.