44 Years Old, 2 Kids. Ready to Have my Body Back! - Columbus, GA

I have been dream with this for long time, I can't...

I have been dream with this for long time, I can't wait to be in the flat side! So after long months being watched the experience of all of you , realself girls , I finally decided to do a consultation with Dr Cochran in Columbus , Ga. So I went there and I was very please with the Dr experience and price also. And today I call and paid my deposit !! I'm ready to be one of Cochran Dolls. I'm going to do a extense tummy tuck, lipo on my chin and tights. Now I need help? What do I need to be confortable , what should I do?

So excited ! I'm counting the days.

Some pics , I never really saw me like this!!

In 3 months from today , I will be on the flat side!

In 90 days I will be on the flat side, I just can't wait! I already start buying my suplies , and organizing my work schedule. I'm taking one month off, I believe it will be enough to heal.

One month and I will be on the flat side !

In one month I will be having my TT , I'm so excited! I already bought my walker, 2 extras compression garment. Can you ladies help me with a list of must have? Also I have a recliner. Now I feel a little scare and nervios !!! I have been dreaming with that for so long.

It's is getting close!!!

Hello my friends, I'm so excited , anxious and a little scare !!! In 13th days from today , i will be having my TT. I can't wait to get rid of that belly and extra skin. So it's all paid and I believe I'm ready. I went to Goodwill and bought a shower chair, Walker. I also bought a toilet seat riser, granny's underwear and Arnika forte with Bromelain, to speed healing! Please let me know if I need something more. I pray and hope for a speed healing for us all!

Friends , I need you all opinion .

I will have a TT, inner thighs and chin lipo. But I been thinking doing lipo in my arms too! My arms are really fat and bother me. What should I do?

Tomorrow is the day!!!

I'm ready to be on the flat side! Since I'm live in Atlanta , I and my hubby decided to sleep there , since my sx is at 7:30 tomorrow. I'm very calm , a little anxious. I will keep you all posted as soon I be able. Thanks for the tips .

I made it! I'm on the flat side.

Sorry it took me so long to post something, but I was in so much pain and very tired. I did my sx on The 13th, I don't remember much , but I made it home with no problems, I did my arms ,also with made it hard to getting up. I already poop!! With is a relief and took my first shower!!! With was exhausting but delicious to feel clean. Thank you for your prayers !!

6 days Pos Op!

Today I went to my Pos op with Dr.C, it was very quickly, he look all the incisions and told me ,all was healing well . I'm still very swollen but it's normal, he took 12pounds of my belly plus 10 pounds of fat with the liposuction. It's a lot!! Since we live 2 and half hours away ,he showed my husband how to take the drain off, it still draining a bout 25cc every 3hours or so. I didn't have strength to take more pics but I really like what I see so far.

2 weeks PO today!!

Everything was ok , until last night. I start to feeling really bad with chills , headache and my body was hurting . I call the Dr's office and left a message,I hope everything is ok. All my incision are healing well ,only my belly button is looks a little inflamed.

This was a big set back!

I was ready to take my drain off,than I started to drain more than 25cc. My left side start to be red and hot, my right side to hurt when I move, so I took pictures and send with a text to Dr C, he called back right way, told me to use the heating pad and if it doesn't work call his office so I can have antibiotics. The heating pad works!! But my left side still draining a jelly thing. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask about it! But I'm love the way I look! Dr C is a very responsible person , he was on vacation, in the mountains when he called me, even with bad reception! I'm very please I choose him as my PS!

It's been 6weeks PO !!

I'm feeling good, still swollen but I think it's normal. Everything is ok! I started doing lymphatic massagem ,it's helps a lot with the swollen.

I went shopping today!!!

I went shopping for new pants, because I dropped from size 14/16 to 8/10 , I'm very please about it. This coming Monday I will be back to work, it will be two months PO on the13th, Doing that TT, was my best gift to myself! Also I recommend for all ladies who did that, if you can ,do limphatic massage, it's really helps you to get rid of swollen and stiffness !
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr Cochran , I instantly feel he knew what he was talking about it!! He was very nice and he's price was fair! His staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm very happy with my choice, Dr C ,is a wonderful surgeon and really made my dream coming true!!