42 Years Old 2 Kids and Ready for a New Me - Columbus, GA

I have been doing my research and finally found,...

I have been doing my research and finally found, who I believe to be the right doctor to perform my tt. I am going with Dr. Thomas Cochran. I live 2 hours away but I wanted to have my consolation in person, it was on Sept. 6th and he was great, answered all my questions and was very attentive and patient.

Count down....

It's almost time for my surgery I am excited and a little scared, hoping for the best. Get ready ladies photos are coming.

Surgery Done

Just had my surgery done yesterday and I feel like I was run over my a truck! This pain is like none I've ever felt before. Today is a little better just can't stand up straight yet hopefully tomorrow will be bettet.

Four days post opp

Four days post opp and I can honestly say I am pleased with my results Dr. Cochran did an awesome job. I took my bandages off today because I could not take the itching and the smell of the old bandages I am still swollen but I am looking forward to the days to come. I was also able to go up the stairs for the first time today each day gets better no regrets.
Dr Thomas Cochran

Had my consultation Dr Cochran was so nice, he answered all my questions and gave some helpful suggestions. Looking forward to surgery day!!