31 Years Old....4Kids...TT Ready - Columbus, GA

Where do I began??? I've stalked this site for 1...

Where do I began??? I've stalked this site for 1 1/2 and decided to finally go with the TT. I had Smart Lipo Feb 2015 (horrible mistake). The Smart Lipo made matters worst but at the time I was a little afraid of going all in with the TT (lol). After stalking this site ( I think I read EVERY review good and bad on the TT procedure by Dr. C) I decided to go for it. The suck in method is not working anymore..lol. My procedure is schedule for September 14, 2016. I've been preparing myself mentally but with each passing day I get more nervous. When I work up the nerve I will insert before picture..lol

Embarrassing before photos

I worked up the nerve to add my before photos????

Today is the day!!!

I'm super nervous. I went for my pre op with Dr. Cochran yesterday and everything went well. He and his staff were really nice. He explained everything. He stated that I would have great results:-). I'm headed to Columbus from Atlanta now for surgery. I will update you dolls as soon as I'm able. To the flat side:-)

Day 4

Hi dolls, here are a few post op photos. I had a full TT with muscle repair and lipo (back, flanks, and side). I'm very swollen but I'm also worried that I'm not flatter at the top:-( maybe I'm being paranoid. My PS did say he had to work a little harder (lipo) because I hade smart lipo last year and it left me with a scar tissue.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon