31,mom of 2 Just Want to Be Back to my Normal Self - Columbus, GA

I've heard great things about Dr.C and I'm so...

I've heard great things about Dr.C and I'm so excited to begin this journey I have a consultation for Feb. 1st!! I want to do the full tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks!! I have had two c sections and I have that horrible little pouch and I just want it gone. I have family members who have had tummy tucks and they are absolutely gorgeous!!

Surgery IS tomorrow

Omg my consult was on Monday and my tummy tuck is scheduled for Thursday I'm so excited any information that anybody can give me to help me have a smooth recovery would definitely be appreciated.

Got my body back

I was freaking out and nervous for nothing it went by quick. Once the iv was in my neck I was out. Dr.C and his staff are absolutely lovely!!

Day 3

Feeling much better haven't taken any pain meds

Pictures before and after

Extended tummy tuck with lipo

Love my results truly appreciate Doctor Cochran.

Had surgery Feb 4th 2016 loving my results even with a lil swelling my stomach is flat and gorgeous!!

I'll be 4 weeks post op on Thursday

I had my procedure on Feb 4th haven't had any problems. I'm loving my results more and more everyday. My belly button and scar are healing just fine. I return to see Dr Cochran on March 3rd. Loving my new body!!No regrets!!

Weight Loss After Surgery

Before surgery I weighed 160.3 I weighed yesterday and it was 149.

6 weeks on Thursday

I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday. Truly enjoying my new body.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon