24, 242lbs, 2 Kids - Columbus, GA (Tummy tuck and Breast Lift))

I'm 24, 242lbs, 2 kids. I have been wanting a...

I'm 24, 242lbs, 2 kids. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for so long and I have decided finally it is time. I just want my body back. I have decided to go with Dr. Cochran, Thomas of Columbus, GA, due to reviews, post op, pictures and his prices seem reasonable. My consult is scheduled for Next Thursday, 02/13/2014. I am so excited I can't wait I just hope every thing works out. I am hoping to have my surgery around the second week of March.

Tomorrow is my Consult!

Tomorrow is my consult im so excited to know my exact prices! I can't wait, i'm really looking forward to to haing surgery and i'm just hoping that the prices will be reasonable.

Changing procedure expected date

Depending on the cost I think I'm going to change the date plus it will give me more time to lose weight and save more money so I can get better results from the surgery and maybe get all the procedures done that I want to. Ill try to post pre-op pics by tomorrow.

Had my consultation today

I had my consultation today. I was kinda disappointed due to the price but I kind of expected it, I knew it would cost me an arm and a leg but I really want this so I have put aside some money and have 8 months to save 3000 more so lose 75lbs. I will be posting my pre-op pictures this weekend.

Scheduled my appointment!!!

So I decided to just get the Tummy tuck for now, and later I will be getting the breast lift. 3 weeks until my post op appointment I so excited!

post op

Here are my post op pictures...so ready to get rid this thing!

Pre-Op Appt Today

Ok so I had my Pre-op appt today and I so excited I'm only 10 days away from feeling whole again. The nurse was very informative and polite. I happy to know that my incision will be thin no matter how long it is at least if wont be a big ugly scar, I know this because they will be using the same closure technique that I had for both of my c-sections. I am just so excited, kind of nervous about the first recovery day but I usually handle pain well as long as I have pain meds.

So excited!!!!

I'm so excited and so ready! 4 more full days, I can't wait!

3 hours...

I'm so nervous and excited...hope this does hurt too much lol...I cant believe its finally happening...I'll post post-pic as soon as I can...wish me luck.

So the surgery went great...there was a slight problem I ended waking up in the middle of surgery lol...but it was not to bad or scary I was just confused about what was going on...other than I feel great I'm not in anyway pain it just feels like I have done 5000 sit ups and crunches

Doing great

I'm doing great ladies. Weirdly enough i'm not any pain just a little sore and I slowly move around but other than that I'm great...I describe the pain as, if you did 3000 sit ups and crunches and you feel that pain next of the workout the next day.

So happy...

I really feel good the nurse said day two I was going to be in a lot of pain but so far so. I haven't really been taking too pain meds... only three so far..But for all the ladies who are nervous or scared don't be you'll be happy you did it in the end...Either I have a high pain tolerance or it surely doesn't hurt too bad...good luck to the ladies who are still pre-op!!!!

first post op pic

I tried to take one the best I could.

swimsuit time

-42 lbs

Hello everyone just a quick photo update...and thanks for all the compliments! Good luck!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

All I can say is he is amazing!