Flankplasty (NO MORE BACK FAT) & Arm Lipo - Columbus, GA

So after my tummy tuck I still felt that I had a...

So after my tummy tuck I still felt that I had a lot of excess fat and skin on my back from being so big at a couple of periods in my life. I train with a trainer and this wasn't going anywhere, which made me realize it would take more drastic measures to get the results I wanted. I reached out to Dr. C and inquired about getting my back fat cut out and removal of the excess skin. He told me that he would do the flankplasty and it would take care of it. Well I did it and I am so very thankful that I did. I have 1 very small area that needs to be hit with lipo, but can get that touched up in the office. However, the difference before and after the flankplasty made it all very worth it. I had a rough time after the flankplasty, it is pretty intense and I went back to work 2 days after having it. I am very satisfied with all of my work done by Dr. C very thankful I found him and i truly believe he works miracles, or at least he did for me.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon