41 Yr OldWife and Mother of Three. Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Breast Lift W/Implant. Columbus GA. Dr Cochra

I have been undecided on having surgery for the...

I have been undecided on having surgery for the past three years. I have gone to two consultations for the surgery. One with Dr Curves in Atlanta. I wanted only a consultation on my breast and Tummy w/ liposuction and he basically suggested a total body makeover which I was not interested in. It was if he was marketing a sale. I'm 41 yrs old and I'm not looking to be snatched to the Gods I just want to get rid of some extra skin and lift my breast. My second consultation was with Dr Cochran in Columbus GA. He made me feel very comfortable and told me about how he can help me achieve realistic results. So Dr Cochran is it and I think I made a good decision. My surgery is scheduled on a Wednesday March 2, 2016 and I would like to move my date up to earlier date. I'm in the process of opening a buisness and I need to be there for the opening of the store. Is there anyone that has a scheduled date in February on a Wednesday with Dr Thomas Cochran that is willing to switch dates with me. I will post a picture later.

Very Nervous

Count down and I'm so nervous. I hope I'm making the right decision with going with Dr Thomas Cochran. I went with his him because of his years of experience but he is really up there in age. So I pray he is up to date with his skills. I saw a couple of reviews where the ladies where not to happy with there liposuction results in there flanks and back area and I want good results with my liposuction. I'm also starting to wonder why is his pricing so much lower than other PS's. I do believe you get what you pay for. Im turning into a worrisome, I'm 5 "4 and I weigh 170. This is the heaviest I've ever been and I hope this procedure will make a difference. I'm so nervous.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon