dr cochran is the man! - Columbus, GA

Dr. Cochran and his staff are amazing! He has a...

Dr. Cochran and his staff are amazing! He has a excellent bedside manner and his work is nothing short of phenomenal. His prices are affordable and his tummy tuck with muscle repair includes 2 areas of liposuction. You will love him if you are considering having this procedure go to Columbus for a consultation. You will be glad you did.

What a difference a week makes!

Well realself this has definitely been a journey. I have to admit I was not prepared for it. My expectations for this surgery was something different from what it actually is. No instant results for me. Let's just say it ain't easy! Anyway I finally see progress and I am weathering the storm! Yeah I am in much better spirits and I am transitioning back in to my routine. My turning point occurred when I pulled that drain out at 16 days post op. No problems went smooth. I am walking upright all the way but when swell he'll starts in the middle of the day I find myself hunched over just for comfort. My stomach feels like it's pulling and I feel like my incision will dehisce. Dr C must have pulled my skin down from my neck I am so tight. Anyway my incision is healing well, just a few steristrips in place. My belly button looks good still healing. I clean it twice a day and put bacitracin ointment on all my scars. I plan to start i
Scar treatment nex t week I brought the silicon sheets on Amazon. I keep my skin moisturized with coco butter oil for scars. I also have coconut oil I use. I think I have dig ear on the right but too early to say for sure. I am sleeping in my bed again hallelujah!!!! Took some pics today still swollen. Can't wait until I am 3 months post op so I can see what the end result might be. I am excited I am making some progress. I plan to start a min work out next week. Good luck to everyone stay positive and Happy healing!!!!
Dr. Thomas Cochran