27 Years Old with 3 Kids - Columbus, GA

Had surgery March 8 2016 not sure if i have an...

Had surgery March 8 2016 not sure if i have an infection or what. Need help feeling very depressed and lost. ive called the and told what was happening , they seem as if its not a big deal but they still will do whatever it takes to make you happy.... My left breast was going great now its draining very heavy not sure if its normal or not. my right breast was soooooo thight and high that it calls blisters and once the blisters pop the breast formed a large hard black scab.. now im worried about scars and infections :( its only been 14 days after my surgery... and all of this occurred.

Depression starting to kick in

I don't know if its getting better or worse!! The smell is So bad.. ughhh what to do what to doooooo.. The Dr keep saying be patient but how can i with all of this going on

April 1-3

went to the medical center April 1 told and showed them my situation they immediately told me that it was necrotic and an infection in my wound! they called my dr and he told me to come see him right there and then.. got there around 1pm and he told that it wasn't infected & that the hospital didn't know anything about breast.. he removed the black dead skin and covered it up with wound dressing.. its been 2 days and im up crying.. cause i know something isn't right.. it looks as if the wounds are getting larger... what to do please tell me what to do i don't want Dr. Cochran mad at me????????????????

1month & 4 days...

Been a very Rocky journey.. & its finally going steady.. developed staph in the process of healing,but got that taking care of....now im just patiently waiting for this to fully heal..Got my right breast re stitched to speed up the healing process but come to find out the whole time i was allergic to the tape they put on to keep the stitches from stretching, that was part of the reason for the opening of my incisions....so its gonna take . longer for it to heal...????...... To Clear things up.. Dr. Cochran is a Very good Dr. he NEVR not ONCE Neglected me during this hard time.. every thing he told me other Doctors said the same..if Dr Cochran wasn't sure of something he'll direct me to someone who was.. He seen me EVERY WEEK some times 2 or 3 times a week with no charge..him & his staff calls & checks up on me.. they made me feel as if i wasn't alone.. That's why i never doubted Dr Cochran on whatever he tells me... I looked at things from his point of view.... it wasn't so much about him being mad, it was about me trusting him to do my surgery and still trusting everything he say when things went wrong..SMH Not everybody's a bad guy...Yes im currently seeing him weekly..YES he wants to see me til every thing is fully healed and cleared..YES he still gets a Five star rate & Yes if i was to get another surgery done Dr Cochran with be my SURGEON. But Thanks to those who was praying & supporting me.. Still in a slow healing process but eventually this shall pass... ????????????????????????
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cochran has so far been a good Dr. always there when you need him. i called at 5am one morning because i wasn't sure of something and he answered my call.. if not he'll call you back within the next 15mins