Worth Every Penny and Everyone Treated Me Like I Was Extra-special - Columbus, OH

Had microdermabrasion for 12 years. Despite that,...

Had microdermabrasion for 12 years. Despite that, lines above lip and sides of mouth were getting deeper and deeper. Had tried botox and juvederm and thought it was a waste of money.

I live more than 90 minutes away from the Sullivan Centre but a local woman swears that the Sullivan Centre is the best and that she could guarantee I'd be thrilled with the results. With some trepidation, I had a consult with Dr. Mike Sullivan. He did not push me to do laser however it was the only procedure to fix what I wanted fixed.

The local woman was 100% correct on her recommendation. My goodness the Sullivan Centre is a well-run, extremely clean, easy-to-access for help day or night, organization. Kim, Sue, Barb, Lenore and Tracie ... made me feel like the most important woman in the world. And then there is Dr. "Mike" as he's called --- what an artist and talented surgeon, laid back, almost kind of shy. What a gift he has in the OR.

Do not let anyone tell you there's pain after the procedure -- because there is not. Dr. Mike has thought of everything -- anti-viral med, antibiotic, steroid, and anti-nausea patch -- all prior to the procedure.

Afterwards I had a tad of a sore throat from being intubated but that was it. Lots of swelling but that goes right away and the results ... I am 25 days out from the procedure and even though the collagen is just beginning to move up to the surface of my face, I am already super pleased.

I am very fussy and particular so when I say there was not one thing I would change about the Sullivan Centre's care and expertise, that is saying a lot. And laser resurfacing is remarkable!

Never any pain and treated like the most important patient in the world

Here are photos one day post-op then 20 days post-op

My Easter miracle thanks to Dr. Michael Sullivan

I posted a few months ago about my full face laser procedure and here it is 5 months later and it really is like a miracle and is exactly as Dr. Sullivan said it would be. For 10 years I have been worrying over and bummed out by the deep lines around my upper lip (no I don't smoke and never did) and my forehead and I looked in the mirror this morning and low and behold -- those lines have completely filled in from my own body's response to the laser. What a wonderful Easter gift.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic, skillful, talented, not egotistical, grounded ... have I mentioned skillful and talented?