Dr. Lichten = Top Notch and Trust-worthy! - Columbus, OH

How would I describe Dr. Lichten in 1 word- SPECIAL!

How would I describe Dr. Lichten in 1 word- SPECIAL!

I recently went to consult with Dr Lichten regarding some facial or neck rejuvenation at his Columbus office; since I had unsatisfactory results 2-3 years ago from another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I did my homework but unfortunately had previously chosen the wrong guy for my rejuvenation- I’d say he was just a good salesman. He never really listened and in hind-sight had a cookie-cutter/one size fits all mentality; in which neither suited me! That experience was enough to leave me with fear and skepticism trusting another Plastic Surgeon.

2-3 yrs later, I mustered up the emotional strength to approach these concerns again and glad I chose Dr. Lichten! His main concern is that his patients’ needs are met and ultimately happy with results. He is such a warm hearted kind of guy and that makes him a warm hearted and compassionate kind of doctor.

Last edited by 91venus91 on 7/2/15

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lichten asks questions as to what was most bothersome tome and made me feel at ease expressing my insecurities and vulnerabilities. He had no problem with my picking his brain for exact details, in layman terms, (play by play) as he gave his professional opinion of a recommended procedure. He's very laid back, therefore, had no problem in my coming back for a 2nd and 3rd consultation- just to calm my nerves and basically repeat what he had previously explained, at my initial consult. After I left his office, I thought of even more questions, determined I was not going to make another mistake in choosing a Plastic Surgeon, so I had to send an email to his office. To my surprise, he responded that evening to reiterate once again. Dr Lichtens’ staff was also very professional & kind, making every attempt to accommodate my needs. I needed to trust again, which unintentionally and surely must have tried his patience; but he never failed me… And in my opinion… Dr Lichten passes with flying colors! I trust him!