60 Years Young & Still Attending Rock Concerts By Golly - Columbus, OH

Was referred to Sullivan Centre by my...

Was referred to Sullivan Centre by my dermatologist practice of 30 years. Been doing Radiesse, Restylane, Dysport & Sculptra for 5 years - was time for more permanent solution to nasal labial folds, marionette lines, droopy mouth, sinking cheeks & temple hollows. Dr. Mike Sullivan has that superb eye for exact symmetry along w/knowledge, skills & an aesthetic attention to precise detail. As we age our eyes, brows, cheeks, mouth - fall to gravity, musculature expression & collagen breakdown - you stop looking in the mirror, confidence lowers. From the moment I walked in the door, Kim greeted me like she already knew me. Lenore went over everything w/me & she was thorough. Before the consult, I had perused www.sullivancentre.com feeling confident w/my choice & already had a familiarity w/Dr. Mike. Dr. Mike, as everyone calls him practices w/ his wife Christine. He does the facial procedures; Christine does all bodily procedures. Everything is done on site. When consulting w/Dr. Mike I was thinking lower & mid face lift. He thought lower, which includes a great deal of mid face along w/fat transfer from my belly injected into nasal labial, marionette, temple hollows & cheeks. I am so thrilled w/the results, as well as the staff's & doctor's care. The pictures below, sans any makeup, are just one week after surgery before any stitches were taken out.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Top notch doctor - husband and wife team, Board Certified - repeat recipient of top awards for decades. The best nurses, anesthesiologists, staff - everyone made me feel like I was special. Highly recommended. Beverly Hills doesn't have anything on these guys!!