Not Happy with Incision Scar, Possibly Due to Skill Level - Columbus, OH

Before the procedure I asked about the incision...

Before the procedure I asked about the incision scar. I was told that it is a cosmetic procedure, so the scar would be fine, barely visible. Well, fast forward 5 years, the scar is still deep, dark and raised. A friend, who had implants but from a different surgeon, has a much lighter incision scar than mine. We are of similar skin color (I know that might affect how dark scars can be). I've come to conclude that Dr Donaldson's skills aren't as good as what I was lead to believe. The scars are not fine at all, bigger than I imagined it would be. I'm not an expert in cosmetic surgery, but I wonder if how you're sewn back up, etc can make a difference on incision scars. My friend has had medical and cosmetic surgery. The cosmetic surgery scar from the other surgeon I mentioned is very fine and light. He obviously did a better job compared to Dr Donaldson in that aspect. Besides the scar issue, I am mostly happy with how my breast implants look. There is some sagging and rippling issue, but it has to do with my huge weight gain, pregnancy and breastfeeding after the breast implants.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon