A Brand New Me. Columbus, OH

I have always wanted bigger boobs than what I was...

I have always wanted bigger boobs than what I was blessed with, which wasn't much. And after breastfeeding my breast were deflated so in 2014 I decided to do something for myself and get a breast augmentation. My surgery was in January 2015 and I am very happy with my results! Dr. Donaldson and his staff were (and still are) amazing. They were very helpful through the entire process. I was very indecisive when choosing the right size and they were very helpful in selecting my size. Dr. Donaldson made sure that I didn't go too big where it would affect my health and Bobbie the nurse made sure I picked the perfect size for my body type (5'3" 1/2 and and 130lbs). I have Natrelle High Profile 425cc. I am now a 34DD (was a 32b) and they fit my body frame perfectly (not big at all). The surgery went perfect and so did the recovery (that got better after a month and the pain is bearable). I was never self conscious of my breast before but I made the right decision to go bigger! After reading the great reviews for Dr Donaldson I'm glad I chose him as my surgeon. He is great and I recommend him to anyone considering surgery!

1yr post op

Very Happy!!!!!

1yr post op

Very happy with my results
Columbus Plastic Surgeon