Finally getting a BBL

I weigh 145lbs and I'm 5'5. I wouldn't consider...

I weigh 145lbs and I'm 5'5. I wouldn't consider myself overweight but I have more of a square shape that I don't like at all. I can't wait to finally have a Brazilian butt lift to change my body shape and put fat in the right places. I'm really looking forward to this procedure and will update my progress and results.

Scheduled my surgery!

Today I paid to schedule my date! March 28th at 11:00am!!! So excited ????

Before photos

When I went for my consult I was nervous that she would say that I didn't have enough fat to achieve what I had in mind. She said I was a great candidate for the surgery so I was relieved. So happy that surgery is scheduled, I can't believe I was able to make an appointment so soon! So the countdown in on! 15 days! I can't wait!

Wish pics

Pre-op appointment

Today I had my medical clearance testing and pre-op appointment. I'm all cleared for surgery!!! I also added inner thigh lipo and some juvederm filler for my lips. I was able to ask the questions I had, got my before pictures taken, and all my prescriptions are ready for pick up. I'm so excited!!! 10 more days!!! :) :) :)

More wish pics

Bbl wish pics and thigh lipo wish pics

Tomorrow is the big day!! Ahhh!!!

Tomorrow at 7:00am I will head to hospital!! ????????

Show time!

Getting nervous

Pre op

1 day post op

Im so sore. I hurt everywhere. Loving my results so far!

Day 2 post op

This recovery is joke! I hurt everywhere! I can feel and even hear some fluid under my skin. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears! I was able to take my first shower today, so that made me feel a tiny bit better. I can't believe how small dr. Grawe made my waist and belly. I'm so happy! I'll be able to wear a bikini again!

Post op day 4

So yesterday was day 3 and I felt so terrible I thought something was wrong with me. I made an appointment to see dr drawe and she thought I was just dehydrated. So I drank more water and Gatorade and today I feel much better. I was able to take another shower but still no bowel movement. I'm still very sore abs brusied. I don't feel as nauseous as before.

Before and 4 days post op

These pics don't give my belly justice! It's so flat! Can't wait to see when I'm ill healed up!

Before and 4 days post op

Snapchat video

This is a snapchat of my surgery

Scary experience

So yesterday I had a scary experience! Basically all week since surgery I have been very weak and nauseated and just feeling so bad. I have never felt so bad in my entire life, I was MISERABLE. I was in the bed laying down to sleep this whole entire week on pain medicine and could barely stand up because my head was hurting so bad. I was so pale and sick looking. On the 3rd day post op I went to dr grawe office and she said I was just dehydrated so I kept drinking and drinking! I never got better, just worse. I have really bad bruises All over me. After not being able to get out of bed on the 6th day in a row I Finally I had my husband take me to the emergency room. Where they tested my blood and found that my hemoglobin level was at 6.6 instead of where it should be around 12 or 13. After many hours I was transferred by ambulance to a hospital with a blood bank. I had to have a blood infusion. They would only give me one unit of blood. I still am pale and very weak but at least the constant head pounding and neausea went away. I'm going to see a doctor this week sometime and if my levels are still low hopefully I can have more blood. The blood helped so much. I'm so glad i trusted my body and got to the ER. I wish I would've went sooner.

10 days postop

Hi ladies! So today I am 10 days postop. I go for my post op appointment tomorrow and I'll get my drain out finally! I've noticed yesterday that my feet ankles calves knees and thighs are really swollen. I've been trying to elevate my legs while laying on my belly which is pretty tricky. I might have to invest in some of those socks that help with swelling. I'll see what Dr. Grawe says tomorrow at my appointment. I also will see my normal doctor for a blood test to see what my hemoglobin levels are like now. I'm still sore all over and bruised. Especially my inner thighs are so sensitive. I'm still absolutely love my results and I can't believe how flat my stomach is. I finally been able to play around and try clothes on and I love everything about my new shape. I hope I don't lose too much fat. I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back and sit down!

Post op appointment

So my labs before surgery had my hemo at 11.9 which was fine and cleared for surgery. Somehow during surgery I lost a little too much blood which brought me down to 6.6 and in need of a blood transfusion. Today my hemo level was 8.2 so it slowly going up.

I had my drain removed today. It felt so weird!!! Happy I don't have to worry about it anymore. They also gave me scar gel to use once I'm healed. My thighs are lumpy and hard after lipo so I'm supposed to massage and use a rolling pin to break up the scar tissue.

I go back to the office in a month for my 6 week post op and I will also do jevederm in my lips!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grawe changed my body completely. I am so happy I finally went through with this procedure and found a surgeon that knew what they were doing. She is very aggressive with the lipo which is what i was looking for. So pleased with my results and would recommend her to anyone wanting this procedure.