No More Belly Tummy Tuck - Columbus, OH

I had the tummy tuck because I wanted a flatter...

I had the tummy tuck because I wanted a flatter belly and I wanted to look better. Success! That was 3 years ago and I am still very satisfied with the result. The procedure was done at an ambulatory center so I was back home the same day. I had a very large incision and 2 drains. The post operative pain was surprisingly not very bad. I took pain meds for 2 days then acetaminophen. The most difficult part was going back to the doctor's office the very next day. But I had help and was in and out pretty quickly. The drains came out about one week after surgery. After 3 weeks I was back to work. My incision healed beautifully. I am still very satisfied with my decision to spend the money and have the procedure done. By the way, if you don't have an electric recliner - you may want to consider borrowing, renting, or purchasing one. It made getting up and down so much easier. I also slept in mine for almost 3 weeks.
Tampa Physician

I met Dr. Joe Brown through the residency program at a hospital in Columbus, OH. He was always professional, kind, and compassionate. I'm over 50 and never once felt uncomfortable with Dr. Brown about my decisions at my age. My results are a testament to Dr. Brown's skills. Honestly, I trusted Dr. Brown so much that I returned to him a year after the tummy tuck for an eyelid surgery.