47, Hereditary Droopy Eyes, Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery - Columbus, OH

I considered eyelid surgery for about a year and...

I considered eyelid surgery for about a year and did a lot of research (including stories on Realself). Every time I looked in a mirror, all I could see was my droopy eyelids and under eye bags. My confidence and bubbly personality was slowly dwindling. So....for my 47th birthday I decided to have upper and lower blepharoplasty. The results are fantastic! So glad I did it.

Two months post op

Feeling almost "normal" now. I am back to my normal skin care and make up routine. It feels good to have the confidence to go out in public without worrying if my make up is concealing my bags. I almost forget I even had the surgery until I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror. Scars are minimal and swelling practically gone. Well worth it!
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mike was wonderful. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answer questions. He was patient and kind. He even called my home himself the evening of my surgery to check on my recovery! His work is beautiful.