39 Years Old, Married with 2 Boys and Ready to Have a Small Waist - Columbia, South Carolina

My goal is to achieve a smaller mid-section than I...

My goal is to achieve a smaller mid-section than I have right now. I have always been a thick woman and my weight has always fluctuated. I had C-sections with both children. I just want my clothes to fit me right and I have been camouflaging in my clothes when I go out. Lol. Well its time for me to stop camouflaging and do something about it. I have other areas to be worked on in the near future but this area is what I really want the most taken care of. I am anxious and nervous about it. I have been on this website everyday reading everybody's courageous journey's and it has inspired me. I applaud everyone on there journey's and that much success to everyone. Being able to tell and show people you don't know your journey is enough said. I now have the insight needed to help me get through my journey. My surgery is scheduled on 12/20/16. I have to lose about 20 to 30lbs before then. I have struggled with the back and forth of losing weight but I know I have to give it the gusto this time and make it count so I can achieve my goal of a smaller mid-section. I don't have any pictures yet because I have a while to go but when the time comes, I will try to do the before and after pictures. I will be seeing Dr. Wasserman for my procedure. Can't wait.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon