37 Years Old, 2 Kids, One Natural and One C-section. Desired to Have a Smooth Tummy!

I've wanted a tummy tuck since the birth of my...

I've wanted a tummy tuck since the birth of my first child. I was 22 years and married with a wrinkled stomach. My self esteem suffered from it and may have caused a little tension in my marriage. My husband was happy with the lady that birth his two child, but I constantly reminded him of how I looked. Fifteen years later, after doing for everyone else, I decided to do for me!!! My husband loves the new look but he is more excited that I am happy with my image because that is all he ever wanted. This was a true blessing to me! I wake up every morning and look at my smooth stomach just to make sure I'm not dreaming about my younger years before children!!!!
So with all this in mind, do not hesitate to look into the procedure. You will be shocked of the cost. It's not as expensive as I was thinking. It's a little scary at first, but through the pain, which meds took care of...I came out on top!!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Very sweet and knowledgeable about his craft. Personable...always ask about my family! He did an awesome job and he worked with me and my obstacles or shall I say indecisiveness. Overall, his patience was appreciated. I was very shocked the first time I personally spoke with him on the phone, but then I realized, this is who he is! He's a caring PS!! His staff is so sweet! I just love calling and talking to them! They always return my calls, email me, and answer any questions that I may have!