Simmons for Surgeon of the Year! - Columbia, SC

After having a tummy tuck last year, I felt that I...

After having a tummy tuck last year, I felt that I still needed a little "lift" to my abdominal area. I consulted with Dr. Simmons, of Columbia, SC and was highly pleased with the result. I've always had "problem areas" regardless of expertise or diet and Simmons helped me to eliminate these. I'd say that the goals I have for my body are almost complete. Liposuction in itself is not a bad procedure. I've undergone multiple procedures, and this was not the worst. The pain was minimal compared to that of a tummy tuck, or submuscular breast augmentation. I would do it again, should I find it necessary. :)
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

As a plastic surgery veteran, I initally met Dr. Simmons with high expectations. I am pleased to say that he met them all. Dr. Simmons is very knowledgeable in multiple areas, and will give you his honest opinion. Unlike most of the surgeons that I've met prior, Dr. Simmons is personable, has amazing bed side manner, is passionate about his work, and really cares for his patients. You can't go wrong with this guy! :)