49 Years Old and Elated with Whisperlift and Eyelid Tuck Procedures - Columbia, SC

In two months, I will be 50 years old....

In two months, I will be 50 years old. Unfortunately, I spent my youth in the sun with no protection. Although I was very fit and healthy for my age, my face and neck made me look 10 years older . I am overjoyed with the results I received from the Dr. Rich's Whisperlift and Eyelid Tuck. I look at least 10 years younger and feel refreshed!. Dr. Rich is a gifted surgeon with an eye for making results look natural and believable. He has given me a second chance to take care of my skin, wear sunscreen, and do everything I should have done in my 20s. I feel confident and renewed. The cost of the procedure is very economical while the return I have received on the investment has already been exponential! I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone wanting dramatic results with little downtime.
Columbia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rich and his team were phenomenal. Dr. Rich met with me twice to discuss my readiness for the procedures and explained exactly what I should expect. Throughout the consultation, surgery, and post-surgery, Dr. Rich and his staff were available to answer my questions - even on the weekends. Thank you to Dr. Rich and his team for their expert care!