Happy As Can Be!!! - Columbia, SC

Everything about the entire process and experience...

Everything about the entire process and experience was amazing. The staff treated me like family and the doctor is friendly and highly experienced. I would recommend him to anyone and am 100% pleased with my results. I do not have a before photo, but I used to describe my breasts as two socks with a couple of rocks in the bottom. Now they are high, firm and beautiful!

One month update

It's been a month and 4 days since my surgery. Thankfully I am recovering nicely and still loving my results. The swelling has gone done and I feel smaller, but the shape and position are still the same and they are looking more natural. My vertical incisions are almost unnoticeable. Around my areolas look like they were never even cut. My crease incisions are slowest to heal but they are looking better every day.

My BEFORE and AFTER!!!

I got my before photos from my doctor, they were taken about a week before surgery. I will be 6 weeks post surgery this Friday. I almost forgot how I looked before and I am loving and appreciating my results more than ever! I have a FANTASTIC plastic surgeon!
Columbia Plastic Surgeon