Consultation: Dirty and out Dated Building; Consultation Was Disappointing - Columbia, SC

So far I have only been in for a consultation...

So far I have only been in for a consultation (about 6 weeks ago) which was possibly the biggest waste of $100 there was. The building looks very dirty from the outside and the inside decor and ambience was worse. The bathroom that was accessible right off the waiting room was DISGUSTING. It was dirty, smelled terrible and certainly did not make me feel comfortable about the cleanliness of the rest of the office, especially the OR. The patient rooms were less than appealing and after waiting almost an hour, I was hoping for a much easier site on the eyes than the terrible decor I was forced to look at. To be such a "high end" office, that gives out quotes of thousands of dollars, the office was completely opposite of what I thought. I'm considerably young with zero experience in marketing, however, I do know that the way that office looks didn't make me feel great about spending my hard earned money there.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Nice guy, obviously extremely well educated, but is CLUELESS when it comes to what patients deserve when they come to his office. Staff was extremely nice and welcoming, shorter manager was very willing to answer any and all of my questions. All pieces were there, just bad environment.