Did Good Job, But........ - Columbia, SC

I honestly can't remember if the cost was 2500 or...

I honestly can't remember if the cost was 2500 or 3500 or the date of my surgery -My BA turned out fine, slightly bigger than I asked for but still a great job (saline, under muscle). I was referred to him by someone I knew who had the same procedure. I found him on the creepy side - and his wife, who was the office manager, watches him like a hawk - I thought it was uncomfortable to see the wife of the man who was just pinching and prodding at my boobs! My main complaint is that Dr. Sexton thinks that being cut open and having implants shoved up under your muscle is no big deal, he thinks TYLENOL is all you need! Maybe I am a wimp, but I thought it very painful, with a long uncomfortable recovery. Although he did a good job, I would not go to him again. Since I seem to be in the minority as far as reviews, it makes me wonder about the validity of all the positive reviews. I know 2 others who felt the same, that he was unsympathetic and on the creepy side. And their payment process is awful, if you want to pay with a credit or debit card, they charge you 20% or so on top of what you already pay!!!! The only other method they take is cash! Very inconvenient.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon