23 Year old no kids! From a 38H to a C/D Getting a Breast Reduction - Columbia, SC

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm getting my breast...

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm getting my breast reduction. I'm going from a 38H to a full C cup. Three weeks ago I got my approve called. My surgery date was set for March 1 2016 yesterday I got a call that my surgery date had to be move to March 2 2016 kinda nervous about that but other the that in ready! Any types or ideas on how surgery going to be?

Surgery Is done!!!

Surgery is done. It took three hours. I'm home recovering thanks for all the love and support.

Sport Bras I brought

I ordered these sport bras off of Walmart.com two for $15. I'm still in the surgical bra my doctor put me in. I have to wear this surgical bra until I see my doctor Monday. I'm praying these new bras will fit too.

Quick Update Day3

I'm staying on top of the pain by taking my medicine every four hours. Haven't really had much pain. I'm having a rough time with dry mouth due to the tube I had down my throat during surgery( dry mouth lozgenge work great to help with the dry mouth) I'm also chewing on crush ice. I'm walking around the house a good bit to make sure I don't get any blood clots.

Trouble doing #2

I had trouble doing number two after surgery. After taking a whole bottle of meds I finally used the bathroom yesterday.

Tubes Came out today !

My doctor took my tubes out today. Didn't hurt. Got to go back in two weeks.

Here's a few pictures of my healing process. My right side is healing quicker than my left

Tomorrow will make two weeks

2 months ago my life change for the better

Breast reduction surgery was the best choice I every made!!

Able to wear shirts and dresses I wasn't able to wear before

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Very nice guy good with answering all my questions