22 Y.o. Restylane Under Eyes for Bags/dark Circles

I've dealt with dark circles and bags under my...

I've dealt with dark circles and bags under my eyes for my entire life. No amount of concealer or highlighter could correct the shadows under my eyes from the bags, and they were my biggest insecurity. I do not have any hollowness (like many who try fillers under the eyes do). After trying tons of creams with no improvement, I decided to try fillers. I saw Dr. Smythe Rich in Columbia, SC, and he was fabulous. He did one syringe of Restylane on my first visit, which cost me $530 (they gave me a $20 discount each time I went). Dr. Rich wanted to underfill me slightly, because he didn't want to overdo it on my first time. I immediately saw a great improvement and was very pleased with the results, but I wanted a more drastic improvement. I waited two weeks for the filler to settle, and then got a second syringe, which cost me another $530. After the second syringe, I think my eyes look great! I couldn't be happier with the results. The bags aren't completely gone, but they'll never be perfect without surgery. I have never felt more confident! The discomfort during the procedure was minimal. The one thing that surprised me was that I could hear the Restylane being injected, but it wasn't a big deal. I was quite sore anytime I smiled for a week after my first injection. The soreness only lasted a few days after my second injection. I did have a small bruise under one of my eyes after the second time, but within a week and half it vanished. Overall, this was a great procedure, and I would recommend it to anyone who has struggled with bags under their eyes and doesn't want to undergo surgery.
Columbia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Rich is very friendly and complimentary. He chatted with me for a while before doing the procedure to understand, and I felt like he really cared about getting to know me in order to establish trust. He made me feel like I was in very good hands. He analyzed my face very thoroughly before doing anything, and I felt confident that he would do a great job. My wait time was only 5-10 minutes, and the staff was very nice to me. I would recommend Dr. Rich to anyone!