Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Columbia, MO

Had tummy tuck, lipo legs back and stomach. It...

Had tummy tuck, lipo legs back and stomach. It went well and would do it again. Took a lot longer to heal than I thought. First week I couldn't stand straight. I was allergic to the tape and antibiotic. Once I got the tape off I got better. I was tired a lot and needed a lot of sleep. It is 9 months post op now and I an just starting to feel normal. Meaning the skin on my stomach felt dead or numb until now. It finally feels likes now.

TT 3 months

The curve in the incision is odd. Still one spot left to heal. There are hard knots under the skin. Having a small revision in a week.

After revision

Been 18 months since first TT and 15 since revision. It is hard to take pics of yourself. But here are 3.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kaplan took 9 hours to do the first TT. I woke up with an indent ion in my head. Don't know what happened. Revision was 3 months later, done in the office. No pain killer he just started poking long needles in my stomach. Said I acted like a man when I complained. Very unprofessional. I was bleeding before I got to the car. Noi didn't go back. I went to urgent Care to get the bleeding stopped. They said the incision wasn't done correctly. Pick another PS.