Mom of 7, Needing an Upgrade - Columbia, MO

After nursing my last 3 kiddos, my already small...

After nursing my last 3 kiddos, my already small breast took a beating! After really evaluating myself, I decided to get breast implants. I've seen 3 doctors. The first was in 2012. Then SURPRISE we had our 7th bundle of joy. It has been almost a year since I've stopped nursing. I also had a tubal. Love my kids, but 7 truly is enough for us! Lol. Last month I visited with Dr Concannon & Dr Seaberg, both in Columbia, MO. Really loved them both. Dr concannon suggested a dual plane procedure for me. I was really into it, until I spoke with Dr Seaberg who said typically with that procedure they look fantastic in the resting position, however, when you flex your pec muscle (like lifting yourself out of a pool) your pec muscle could flex in your breast giving them a not so perfect look. Dr Concannon was $8000, dr Seaberg was $5400. Same procedure & implants, just dr Seaberg did not do the dual plane technique. I had my procedure today with Dr Seaberg. Resting right now. Chest is a little tight & swollen. I'm not sure of the size as I wanted the biggest I could go without getting a "double bubble" look. I have my follow up in the morning & will find out what size I ended up with. Totally trusted him to decide for me. I do know he had between 450cc - 550cc. I'm a bigger girl. Trying to lose some weight. I blame my tubal in 2013 to messing with my hormones. Finally getting them under control & have started to lose some weight (10lbs so far in 5 weeks).

Double bubble???

Pretty sure I have the dreaded double bubble! I'm devastated & angry. It showed up almost immediately on my left side. I have a HP500cc implant on that side, 450 on my right. I'm more angry at the fact that I gave him power to chose the size so I didn't have this. I basically had nothing to start with, so I looked at it as anything was more than I had to begin with. I'm hoping I get the courage to post some pictures, it's just right now I don't even want to look at them.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed his sense of humor. He is extremely well organized with his before & aftercare. Got me in very quickly after initial consultation. I explained my very busy summer schedule, so he worked his magic to get me in within a week. Had he not done that, with my schedule, I would not have been able to have this procedure before September. All the nurses at the hospital could not stop bragging on him.