Regret Using Dr Seaburg

I had augmentation done Feb 25, 2016 after having...

I had augmentation done Feb 25, 2016 after having a major weight loss. I had started talking to him in may of 2014 about doing an augmentation. At that time he stated i needed a lift along with the augmentation, but he felt i needed to be at goal weight before surgery. I lost another 70 lb over the next yr. I went for another consultation in may 2015. At that time he said i did not need a lift even after expressing my concerns he insisted i did not need a lift. I was scheduled for surgery july 2015 and was at hospital to have surgery, but could not have it that day due to hgb being to low. I ended up having surgery feb 2016 and did not have a lift. In recovery he admitted having cut to far over the center line. at my 6 week check up i expressed my concerns to him about my breasts being to low and the fact that i am unable to wear a bra with out falling out the bottom of it. He informed me that i just needed to get a proper bra fitting which i did at 2 different places, but continue to fall out the bottom of all bras. 4 months after surgery i again contacted Dr Seaburg about my continuing to fall breasts. At this visit he did admit there was a problem. He was willing to fix it but at an expense of $2400. With the fix it would only raise me 1/2 inch. i seeked a second opinion and was told i was 5-6 inches to low. I am now facing a second surgery at an expense more then my original surgery and they hope that i will only require 1 surgery. If this does not work it will require a surgery that is $15000 minimum. I feel like i have the breasts of an 80 yr old woman. After all the work i have put in to get down 200 plus lbs, i still am not comfortable in my skin. I am just trying to save someone else from going through what i have.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon