Breast Aug & Saddle Bag/inner Thigh LIPO - Columbia, MO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had gastric bypass 8 years previously with a...

I had gastric bypass 8 years previously with a 100lb wt loss! Yay! but the saddle bags were still there, the goopy inner thighs just hung there, and the boobs as well just hung there. I'm 47 (in2 days!), and I've tried so many diff exercises to shrink the saddlebags. I am an Army vet, I served 3 years, and I still looked like a pear, I was ALWAYS having to take the brunt of the sgt's wrath due to my hip/thigh size.

Anyway, I've just wanted to be more feminine, you know with pretty hour glass shape. I'd see myself in the mirror and I just wanted it to reflect what my loving husband sees in me. He has always treated me like a queen, and have always been supported of me in any choices ive made.

So I started to research and found Dr. Seaberg and Dr. Cocannon . I set up to have a free consultation with them both.
Dr. Seaberg is very relaxed, takes his time. His office is simple, and friendly staff. He Takes a lot of measurements and specific pictures, like hands behind your back, your feet spread a certain distance apart, etc... so as to compare pics so that there's no question. I chose the 450 cc, and they both thought that i would have a problem with that size. I thought i needed a lift as well, and he looked at my breast tissue, and said he didn't think so. He directly quoted me the price, he didn't have a 3 rd person meet with me, or his nurse, he discussed $ with me. Then his nurse came in and talked to me about the finance company they use, and have 2 options to choose from. She explained them both, and NO processing fees. Dr. Seaberg is very kind, and thoughtful, not a lot of jokes, and treats you as a person. A few times I called his office for questions, he himself answered the phone!

Dr. Cocannon, has a beautiful fully staffed spa/ ps suite combo next to one another. Upon signing in, the nurse took me back, and then anther Person/ asst. came into the room with me and talked a little bit of what I was there for. (both of these two people were dressed to the 9's! I mean they were both beautiful 30- 40 year olds, and it was a Monday at 1 pm and they were dressed in "going-out" wear & maked up/hair) Ok, so the 2nd nurse gave me a gown, instructed me to change into it and that the dr would be in in a moment..... 40 minutes later.... He popped in, and was very friendly, apologized for having me wait so long, but it was "Lisa's" fault... (the nurse in the room with us, and they both laughed; ok an "inside joke") He inquired what would I like to change, etc.... and I explained the lipo and BA, but I wanted to make sure that I had their opinion so as that I wasn't going too big. So I played with the gels etc and tried the diff sizes, and chose a size 400-450 cc... he stepped back in, and agreed the 450, and so did the nurse. He talked about the lipo areas. Then, an awkward pause from him, ok, well anything else? Ummm.... guess not. The THING that really bothered me, he had had a cigarette prior to coming in to see me. I am sure upon leaving the room and returning the 2nd time he had had another. It was pungent. He had his own OR right there on the premises, and does twilight anesthesia.
Upon departure, the finance nurse sat down with me to discuss the financing company they use, and the different options, as well as the "processing fee". Whoa!

I made my choice Dr. Seaberg! I called and set up the date, and two weeks prior to that, my hubby and I drove up so that HE too could see the sizers. His office was welcoming to my hubby, and let us play with the diff sizers. ( he agreed the 450cc's too ;)

Dr. Seaberg uses Boone hospital OR. The entire staff over there are OVER the top in patient care! Brian RN! Paula the student RN, Rose the nurse anesthiologist and Dr. James the ansesthiologist, and post care nurse "Ashley/ Ashlyn??" oh gosh, she was amazing with her bubbly personality, and not embarrassing me at all ...(catheter has to come out, your compression girdle has oozing everywhere. etc...)
Dr.Seaberg has you do a follow up the next day, so we stayed in a hotel (home is 2 hrs away). Wendy was amazing and changed the gauze out. And we headed home.

Dr.'s Rx consisted of Celebrex, and mephaton (sp? a vit K to help clotting) and Tylenol 3. OTC Prilosec to prvent nausea. Oh! and Brian RN put a nausea sticker behind my ear! Like people use on cruises.

So, Thursday was surgery, Friday morning postop appt. and the drive home. Nothing to report for Friday post op to report..
Saturday, I was very sore and wanted a showerl. My hubby washed my girdle and laid it out to dry (can not be in the dryer). Showered with help and put on the heavy duty SPANX WITH help , having a lot of bruising, but I felt good.... so I walked 6000 steps. Two days post op, DON'T DO THAT! The SPANKX would have been ok, for a little while but I walked too much with it vs with the compression girdle. Ouch! I had so much swelling last night, the outer thighs were so tender and very difficult to put the compression girdle back on. Then re applied the ice bags.
so I suggest having several ice bags, so that they are rotating in and out of the freezer.
Have Ice bags.
Get a cushion for your toilet, (they can be pricey, )
Have personal wipes for toilet time.
Take Colace , with pain Rx u will get constipation due to pain meds.
The hospital and dr's office was generous in giving us extra gauze to change out, but have KOTEX heavy duty just in case they don't.
Have liquid Goo be Gone to remove hospital bandage sticker residual.
If you are staying at a hotel, BRING EXTRA TOWELS for the bed, YOU will be oozing,
If you are going home, have fresh linen and towels laid out.

With my BA, I AM OVER THE MOON!!! So too happy with the girls!!! I had the infra with subgland placement. I have to do "excersises" 2 x daily to prevent encapsulation. I did put on a front snapping sports bra, and that feels better.

I am going back tomorrow (Monday) for the 3rd day post op check w/ the Doc.

cute jeans

I tried on a pair if my daughters jeans, WITH the comoreasion girdle on and wow! I finally look good in jeans, not morphic like. Today was my fiveday post.op, and doc called me from waoting room and watched me walk to the pt. Room....he then asked when was the last time I took my T3, and I said about 8-9 hours ago...he said.I wasiving so remarkably well! I am still so sore, bit he said.most.people come in and are highly doped up or are really slow moving and pronounced in their motiins. He was so "impressed" with my recovery in thigh lipo and BA healing that I dint need to return until next week, vs in 2 days! Much love you all for the kudos!

pics almost 5 days post

I tried on a pair if my daughters jeans, WITH the compression girdle on and wow! I finally look good in jeans, not morphic like. Today was my almost five day post op, and doc called me from waiting room and watched me walk to the pt Room....he then asked when was the last time I took my T3, and I said about 8-9 hours ago...he said.I was walkingving so remarkably well! I am still so sore, but he said most people come in and are highly doped up or are really slow moving and pronounced in their motions. He was so "impressed" with my recovery in thigh lipo and BA healing that I don't need to return until next week, vs in 2 days! Much love you all for the kudos!

6th day

Has anyone been advised to have lymphatic massage post op Lipo? I washed my compression girdle in gentle cycle, and it has to line dry, in mean time I'm wearing three pairs of spanx. Lol.
Getting the bikini tops ready for Sturgis!
The bruising colors are a lot lighter in color. I'll take pics of thigh/outer thigh later. :)

exactly 1 week! lateral/medial thighs

Just a few pictures, one week post op . Now, yes, I'm still thick, but my thighs don't rub, and I don't have an enormous spongy rubbery bulge on my lateral thighs.

Pics of One week post...

pics, still bruising. but a smooth result

scar tissue

Great product to lessen thickness of BA Incision!

Simple office style, but there for you to answer any questions. They take their time with you.