33 Years Old with 1 Child

For the passed 11 to 10 years I have been wanting...

for the passed 11 to 10 years I have been wanting my boobs done. I am scared of everything, plastic surgery being a major. I had boosted my confidence up to proceed this summer to get my boobs done. I had a hard time figuring out CC's to go with. I finally went with 400 cc silicone breast implants. I started out being a 36 b/the sister bra to that at victoria secret is a 34 c, which most of my bras were. I thought my bra size would be a high C or maybe low D. last Friday "3 weeks posts op" I went and got fitted for a bra because I was starting work and I was fitted at a 34 DD. I am totally happy with my breast and the way they look. My breast fit my body and I feel/look like THEY are what my body had been missing.

1 month post op & looking amazing

I am still fitting my 34DD, tops even more flattering & my curves are POPPIN!

My right boobs is dropping faster

What I noticed as I looked in the mirror today....viewing my girls. My right breast is significantly lower than my left breast.

sports bra type of day

Feeling good on this holiday. 1 month & 3 days post op.

Still wishing I went BIGGER

the same bra as my 3 week post op status

new dress

6 weeks

Woke up this morning and the boobs were so soft. Been soft for two days straight. They are starting to look and feel natural.
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seaberg, was very straightforward and positive man. I told him what I wanted, he show/told me what he had to fit what I wanted. He said by my body shape I was open to have any size CC's that I was comfortable with.