Upper Implants. Complete Arch - Columbia, MD

ClearChoice in Columbia Maryland ( Dr Paik and Dr...

ClearChoice in Columbia Maryland ( Dr Paik and Dr Gardner )
I have a smile that is, totally, beyond my wildest expectations
I went in the morning for surgery, with sedation. When I woke up the upper teeth were removed. 5 implants were placed in. I was taken to a private recovery room with recliners, Tv, coffee machine, snacks, dim light. Very plush and comfortable. My son whom came with me said " Mom this is first class " it was !
During the day, temporary teeth were made. Nurses were checking on me often. I had minor discomfort. By the afternoon I left with minimal swelling, next to none pain. Beautiful smile with a non removable temporary set of teeth. I had taken 4 days off. Honestly I could have gone to work he next day.
I need to specify that although I am 61 years old, I am in excellent health. I don't take any medications
I will be getting my permanent teeth in September 2015
I was a tough case to start with. None of the dentist I saw, prior to ClearChoice were willing to place, non removable teeth over the new implants right of way
Only ClearChoice. I give them a 10. Do not hesitate
As for the cost : I am worth it
If you want more information's you re welcome to write me

Clearchoice update photo

Hello - Finally got a close up picture. One of the implant failed. It had to be re-done. So in this picture I still have the temporary. I am schedule to have my permanent arch July 11th 2016. Today was the first " try out " it looked really good. Just needs " fine tuning "
I cannot tell you enough about the great service I received. From the receptionist, Heather Mills, the manager Heather Carter, the Boss Doctor Paik and Doctor Mc Guyver, the surgeon, I had a team of professionals that really cared and delivered.
Never in my wildest dream, had I thought I would have such a pretty smile>
As for the money, yes it was a sacrifice, an investment. I am worth it. No regret !
Even with the temporary I always get compliments. I smile all the time. I will post a final picture in July
If you have questions I will reply
Eva